Web nerdyblog.blogspot.com

Friday, January 20, 2006

Hobo's the leaches of a market economy!

Now I've got nothing against the homeless. No wait, that's a lie. I don't like hobos. Now there are homeless people that have a perfectly good reason to not have a home, but I'm not going to get into that. Instead we'll focus on the bad kind of hobo. We learned in School that most homeless people choose to be homeless. That's right they choose not to have a house and job. That is the ultimate in lazy. You'd have to be so lazy that you'd rather sit outside and beg rather than have a part time job at McDonalds to pay for rent. Now some people say that hobos just don't fit in and that society has outcast them. No, it's just that hobos have outcast themselves with there failure to do any work at all. It's there fault that they don't have a job, not mine. If they are going to sit on the street asking for my money, I will say no. Now I could say no, get a job, but they won't. Some people say that if 20 people give him a nickle then he'd have a dollar. Yeah, but then the working people lose a dollar. I don't mind helping the poor, I don't mind helping the needy, but I'm not going to help the lazy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home