Web nerdyblog.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 07, 2005

stupid kids in the park

I was just writing my bike around the park. You know, being all cool and stuff when all of a sudden a group of stupid kids at the gazebo say, "Hey you, come over here." So I bike over to the gazebo and say what to the group of kids. The kids say that they thought I was something else. So that was all okay. So one of the kids says,"Hey Paul!", and I said, "I really don't remember who you are." I really didn't remember who the guy was. So the stupid kid looking all stupid was all like, "I met you somewhere and remembered your name." I said OK, and left. One of the other stupid kids said I'm checking you out as you ride your bike away and in my head i was thinking what a fag. yeah...

that's how it went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home